Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Authority and Power

Jesus summoned his twelve disciples, and gave them authority over unclean spirits with power to cast them out and to cure all kinds of diseases and sickness.
Mt.10:1

Jesus commissions the twelve disciples for their first mission trip. They are given authority and power, then instruction to proclaim the Kingdom Heaven is near.

The mission of Jesus continues today. I, as a disciple of Jesus, am given authority and power. Authority over unclean spirits and power to heal. I can start exercising this authority and power, starting with myself.

Lord Jesus, in your name I cast out unclean spirits from my life. In your name I claim healing for my body, soul and spirit. In your name I proclaim the Kingdom of Heaven is near at hand.
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: