Thursday, January 19, 2017

Power to Save

The power of Jesus to save is utterly certain, since he is living for ever to intercede for all who come to God through him.
Heb.7:25

The writer of Hebrews is outlining the supremacy of Jesus' role as High Priest. His sacrifice has obtained everything for all people throughout all of time.

There are times I need reminding of this, times when bad things happen to good people, times when the wicked seem to prosper and the good suffer injustice. I need to be reminded my High Priest, my advocate, is in the highest courtroom there is, the assembly of heaven. And he is rooting for me.

The power of Jesus to save is utterly certain. What wonderful words I can take into my day today.

Thank you Jesus that you are my cheer leader before God the Father. My case for clemency is utterly certain through you. My salvation is assured. Alleluia!
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: