Monday, May 2, 2016

No Secrets

But I have told you all this, so that when the time for it comes you may remember that I told you.’
Jn.16,4

Jesus is about to enter his passion and death. He is giving his final instruction to his disciples. He promises the Holy Spirit to strengthen them in the times of persecution that are to come. He is revealing everything to them so there will be no surprises.

In his final hours Jesus speaks very plainly to the disciples. There are no parables here. Jesus wanted everything to be known. This revelation is available to me today. No secrets. No surprises. The same promise of the Holy Spirit is also mine today. Like the disciples, I am informed and equipped, today.

Thank-you Jesus for informing and equipping me today. Come Holy Spirit, be my advocate today I pray. 
Little Flower please pray for me.

No comments: