Saturday, April 23, 2016

Know Jesus, Know God

‘If you know me, you know my Father too. From this moment you know him and have seen him.’
Jn.14:7

Jesus has just washed the disciples feet at the Last Supper and is now giving them his final instruction. He wants them to be fully aware that to known him means to know the Father.

Father, Son, Holy Spirit, the three-in-one mystery of the person of God. For me, sometimes God the Father drifts off into that stern old man up in the clouds and the Holy Spirit morphs back into the dove with the olive branch in its beak.  Jesus reflects the Father and gifts the Holy Spirit. He is the key to experiencing the three person-hoods of God.

As the bumper sticker eloquently says; Know Jesus, know God. No Jesus, no God. Jesus, come into my life today.

Jesus, you are God. Help me know you and see you today.
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: