Thursday, August 27, 2015

Unfailing Love

Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.
Ps.89:14

Moses is praying to God, stating that all joy has its foundation in the knowledge of God's love.

The NIV Bible heads up Psalm 89 (90) as "A Prayer of Moses the Man of God". It's a prayer that reinstates God as God and man as his creation. There's a peace and a joy that comes from knowing this. No matter what happens today, God is God over all and he loves me.

I'm looking out over the school field across the road, watching the sun slowly rise into a pink-into-blue cloudless sky. God is God, and he loves me...

Abba, Father. Your abounding love is evident all around me.  Thank you for reminding me.
Saint Monica, please pray for me.




No comments: