Thursday, June 4, 2015

What Could Be More Fun

O blessed are those who fear the Lord and walk in his ways! By the labour of your hands you shall eat. You will be happy and prosper.
Psm.127:1,2

Psalm 127 is a Song of Ascents.  It was sung as a pilgrim made his way up Zion's hill to worship at the Temple. It is a song of grateful heart.

I have a poster on the wall of my work office that states:  "To love what you do and feel that it matters... what could be more fun!"  It then quotes Psalm 127:1,2.

Most days at work I love what I do and feel that it matters, that it makes a difference.  A couple of days out of ten wish I was at the beach, but that's not a bad average.

The key to this "having fun" in life is fearing the Lord and walking in his ways. This morning's prayer time is going to have its fruit in me having fun today!

Thank you Jesus for being The Way for me today. 
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: