Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Recline at Table

And people will come from the east and the west and from the north and the south and will recline at table in the kingdom of God. For behold, some are last who will be first, and some are first who will be last.
LK.13:29,30

The disciples have asked Jesus who will be saved? Jesus replies that the entrance to heaven is narrow and difficult but the invitation is open to everyone. .

I am from the people of the south, so this is good news for me. I have an invitation, but the path is difficult and the gate narrow. But oh what a destination! To recline at table in the kingdom of God. This is a life- purpose worth fighting for... today.


Lord Jesus, some days I am weak and faint. Give me food for the journey that I may recline at table with you
Little Flower please pray for me.

No comments: