Wednesday, September 25, 2013

He Gave Them Power

Jesus called the Twelve together and gave them power and authority over all devils and to cure diseases, and he sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal.
Lk.9:1,2

Jesus commissions His first evangelising team.  He equips them not with physical resources but spiritual.  The Good News from the very first has been accompanied by authority over devils and the power to heal.

It seems the Kingdom of God always brings with it deliverance and healing. That has certainly been my experience when I first heard the Gospel of Jesus proclaimed.  I was both delivered and healed.  It's good to remember, to expect signs and wonders even today... especially today.

Lord Jesus, may deliverance and healing be the hallmark of Your love proclaimed through me today.
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: