Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Arise my Love!

My Beloved lifts up his voice, he says to me, ‘Come then, my love, my lovely one, come. For see, winter is past, the rains are over and gone. The flowers appear on the earth. The season of glad songs has come...
Song of Songs 2:10-12

The Song of Songs is reputed to have been written by Solomon. It is a love poem expressing passionate yet tender love between lovers.  It is a love poem from God to me.

‘Come then, my love, my lovely one, come. For see, winter is past, the rains are over and gone...".  What a beautiful call from God to me.  It is a call out from my self-centeredness and into the wonderful land of love that God has prepared for me. The winter and rains of my fallen nature are swept away.  The season of glad songs has come.  O happy day!

Jesus my lover, thank you for calling me with such love in Your voice.  I arise and come...
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: