Saturday, November 26, 2011

Stand with Confidence

...that day will be sprung on you suddenly, like a trap. For it will come down on every living man on the face of the earth. Stay awake, praying at all times for the strength to survive all that is going to happen, and to stand with confidence before the Son of Man.
Lk.21:34-36


Jesus continues His warnings about end-times.  It will be inescapable.  It will require strength to survive and prayer to prepare for.  It will culminate in each person standing before Jesus Himself with either a cry of horror or a cry of joy.

Today is the last day of the Church's year.  The prophet Daniel and Jesus both give end-times warnings.  I again call on the love and mercy of God for the strength I will need to survive so I can stand with confidence before the Son of Man.  I may need to, today...

Lord Jesus, please give the strength to persevere so I may stand with confidence before You.
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: