Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Way, The Truth, The Life

Jesus said to Thomas: ‘I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one can come to the Father except through me. If you know me, you know my Father too.
Jn.14:6


The risen Jesus is identifying who He is to Thomas and the other disciples.  Jesus uses plain language to explain that He and the Father are one, that He, Jesus, is God.

This is the great stumbling block for people throughout the last two thousand years; Jesus' claim to be God.  Nothing has changed and my faith-life is counter to that unbelief.  My witness for Him is as strong as my relationship with Him.  If He is truly my Way, my Truth and my Life then my life must reflect that... today.

Lord Jesus, I truly believe You are God.  Fill me with Your Spirit today that I may be an authentic witness to You being The Way, The Truth and The Life.
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: