Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fullness of Life

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy.  I have come  so that they may have life and have it to the full.
Jn.10:10


Jesus is giving His discourse on being the Good Shepherd. Again this revelation divides the people who hear it.  Some say He is possessed while others say He is from God.

In this scripture Jesus speaks plainly.  There is a murderous thief; there is the giver of life.  It's a very simple choice in my mind as to who to follow.  I am constantly meeting people who have had their fullness of life stolen by Satan. It happens to people no matter their social standing; rich or poor, young or old, educated or simple.  Conversely, I am also meeting people who I just know have a fullness of life received from God.  Again, they are people from across the spectrum. 

There is a common law that applies to all people; follow the thief and die, follow Jesus and live.  Today I choose Jesus...

Thank you Lord Jesus, my shepherd, for the fullness of life you give me today.  I know Your voice and follow You.
Little Flower, please pray for me.


No comments: