Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jesus Riding on a White Horse

"Use your sharp sickle and cut the clusters from the earth's vines, for its grapes are ripe." So the angel swung his sickle over the earth and cut the earth's vintage. He threw it into the great wine press of God's fury.
Apoc.14:19

Mother Church has our gaze firmly fixed on end-times.   As we are led up to the end of the Church's year the daily Mass readings repeatedly foretell of the Day of Judgment.  I am going to measured by the infinite love of God.

Praise God that He sent His Son Jesus to be my advocate.  I am surely going to need Him.  Today I live as one aware of his sin but whose source of joy and hope is firmly placed in Jesus Christ, my Savior.

Thank you Jesus that You are my advocate.  I place my hope in You.
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: