Sunday, March 2, 2008

Works of God Displayed

Sunday 3rd March 2008

SCRIPTURE
He was born blind that the works of God may displayed in him.
Jn. 9:3

OBSERVATION
Jesus has been asked whose sin was it that caused a man to be born blind, his or his parents? Jesus' answer relieves the man of any condemnation.
He was born blind that the works of God may displayed in him.

APPLICATION
Jesus' answer relieves all afflicted of condemnation. It is no ones "karma" to be burdened with pain and suffering as a form of punishment. By inference , responsibility is placed squarely before the Church, squarely before me. Where else should "works of God" be more clearly displayed? The afflicted I meet today are opportunities for me to display the works of God, for His glory.

PRAYER
Lord Jesus, let Your healing compassion be displayed, through me, ...today.
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: