Tuesday, March 4, 2008

River of Life

Tuesday 4th March 2008

SCRIPTURE
Wherever the river flows, all living creatures teeming in it will live. Fish will be very plentiful, for wherever the water goes it brings health, and life.
Ez. 47:8

OBSERVATION
While in captivity the prophet Ezekiel is given a vision from God. He is shown the River of Life flowing out from the Holy Temple, a river that brings with it health and life.

APPLICATION
What a great reminder of God's provision! Yesterday I didn't feel very healthy or alive, self inflicted by a previous late night. Staying focussed at work was hard. Frustrations arose that I didn't handle too well. How sweet it is to spend time this morning going back to the source of life, to drink deep from His living waters. Things are in right order again.

PRAYER
Thank you Jesus that You are the spring of living waters. I place my roots in You.
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: